Eligible job postings include positions for exercise specialists and physiologists, nurses, respiratory therapists, registered dietitians, and others involved in the cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation field.
If you wish to submit a job posting, please email Michele Boertman at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of the position.
Please include contact information (phone and email), a brief description of the position. Job postings will be updated on a bi-monthly basis. Job postings will be taken off the website after the 2-month time period has passed if not renewed by the submitter, and please notify us ASAP if the position has been filled.
Telemetry Technician – Pontiac, MI
West Branch Regional Medical Center, Michigan
Position is for a cardiac tech to assist with stress testing, holters, event monitors, and
ECGs. Contact person is Tom Oesch. Email is email@example.com.
McLaren Oakland – Pontiac, MI
- Master’s degree in Excercise Physiology
- One to two years of experience in all forms of stress testing and Phase I, II, and III of Cardiac Rehabilitation. Venapuncture and IV therapy-administering peripherally (optional, will train)
- Works closely with patients, other hospital staff and physicians
- Must be able to recognize a problem with a patient and seek assistance as appropriate
- Current BCLS and ACLS certifications
McLaren Health Care – 9 days ago