Eligible job postings include positions for exercise specialists and physiologists, nurses, respiratory therapists, registered dietitians, and others involved in the cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation field.
If you wish to submit a job posting, please email Michele Boertman at email@example.com with a summary of the position.
Please include contact information (phone and email), a brief description of the position. Job postings will be updated on a bi-monthly basis. Job postings will be taken off the website after the 2-month time period has passed if not renewed by the submitter, and please notify us ASAP if the position has been filled.
West Branch Regional Medical Center, Michigan
Position is for a cardiac tech to assist with stress testing, holters, event monitors, and
ECGs. Contact person is Tom Oesch. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
McLaren Oakland – Pontiac, MI
- Master’s degree in Excercise Physiology
- One to two years of experience in all forms of stress testing and Phase I, II, and III of Cardiac Rehabilitation. Venapuncture and IV therapy-administering peripherally (optional, will train)
- Works closely with patients, other hospital staff and physicians
- Must be able to recognize a problem with a patient and seek assistance as appropriate
- Current BCLS and ACLS certifications
McLaren Health Care – 9 days ago