Eligible job postings include positions for exercise specialists and physiologists, nurses, respiratory therapists, registered dietitians, and others involved in the cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation field.
If you wish to submit a job posting, please email Michele Boertman at firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of the position.
Please include contact information (phone and email), a brief description of the position. Job postings will be updated on a bi-monthly basis. Job postings will be taken off the website after the 2-month time period has passed if not renewed by the submitter, and please notify us ASAP if the position has been filled.
Monitor Tech – Contingent
Mercy Memorial Hospital – Monroe, MI
- Observes monitors, recognizes and understands EKG components; documents monitor strips including any changes; calculates rates, PR intervals, QRS intervals; and also performs clerical support duties necessary for the function of the unit.
Stress Test Technician – Contingent
St. Mary’s of Michigan – Saginaw, MI
- Under supervision, administers graded exercise tests, persantine, myoview and dobutamine stress tests, and holter monitor hookups and scans.
Exercise Physiologist – Full Time
Henry Ford – Wyandotte, MI
Under general supervision assists physicians/Ph.D.s/nurses with the preparation and testing of a variety of complex cardiac diagnostic procedures.
- Prepares and operates specialized cardiac monitoring equipment. .
- Provides health screening, patient motivation, cardiac rehabilitation sessions, weight management programming, therapeutic treatment, and education for patients.
Telemetry Tech – Contingent
St. John Health – Novi, MI
- Under direct supervision, observes, interprets and reports cardiac rhythms for patients placed on telemetry monitoring. Ensures quality, efficiency and prompt reporting of technical observations. Responsible for maintaining telemetry equipment and supplies.